Reduces Male Infertility and Increases Sperm Volume by 500%...!
More than one-half of cases of Male Infertility can be corrected. Treatment may help a couple get pregnant through normal sexual intercourse. Even if
you can't get pregnant in this way, you may not need expensive or invasive treatments to get pregnant. If the man needs surgery to correct the problem that is
causing his infertility, it can be an outpatient procedure. This means he doesn't have to stay in the hospital overnight.
Male Infertility
Infertility is a common yet complex problem affecting approximately 15 percent of couples attempting to conceive a baby. In up to 50 percent of couples having
difficulty getting pregnant, the problem is at least in part related to male reproductive issues. It is essential that men be assessed to pinpoint the treatable or
untreatable causes of this heartbreaking health issue. Fortunately, with today's high-tech procedures and powerful drugs, a diagnosis of infertility may simply
mean the road to parenthood may be challenging but not impossible. So read below to learn more about the available treatment options so you are better
prepared when talking with your urologist and/or fertility specialist.
What happens under normal conditions?
Male fertility depends on the production of normal sperm and the delivery of it to a female partner's vagina. The process begins with spermatogenesis, or the
development of sperm in the testicles. Sperm cells (spermatozoa) are produced by a complicated process of cell division that occurs over a period of several
months. Once formed, sperm leave the testicle and are stored in the epididymis where they fully develop. They are then pushed through the vas deferens and
urethra during ejaculation. The production and maturation of sperm require the presence of an intact genetic blueprint in addition to a favorable environment.
In particular, the presence of adequate levels of the male hormone testosterone and a slightly decreased scrotal temperature are necessary.
What is Male Infertility?
Male Infertility is any condition in which the man adversely affects the chances of initiating a pregnancy with his female partner. Most commonly,
those problems arise when the man is unable to produce or deliver fully-functioning sperm.
What causes Male Infertility?
Your doctor will be interested in any factor, including possible structural and other defects in the reproductive system, hormonal deficiencies, illness or even
trauma that might be impairing your fertility. Their investigation will center on many possible combinations of factors, the most common of which are:
Sperm disorders: Problems with the production and development of sperm are the most common problems of Male Infertility. Sperm may be
underdeveloped, abnormally shaped or unable to move properly. Or, normal sperm may be produced in abnormally low numbers (oligospermia) or seemingly not
at all (azoospermia).
Varicoceles: These dilated scrotal veins are present in 16 percent of all men but are more common in infertile men—40 percent. They impair sperm
development by preventing proper drainage of blood. Varicoceles are easily discovered on physical examination since the veins feel distinctively like a bag of
worms. They may also be enlarged and twisted enough to be visible in the scrotum. This is the most common correctable cause of Male Infertility.
Retrograde ejaculation: Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen pushes backwards into the bladder instead of out the penis. This is caused by the failure of
nerves and muscles in the bladder neck to close during orgasm. It is one of several difficulties couples may have delivering sperm to the vagina during
intercourse. Retrograde ejaculation can be caused by previous surgery, medications or diseases affecting the nervous system. Signs of this condition may
include cloudy urine after ejaculation and diminished or "dry" ejaculation with orgasm.
Increase Sperm, Power, & Pleasure... NATURALLY
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I battled with ZERO SPERM COUNT ( Azoospermia ) for years until 6 months ego, I told my father in-law my problem because everybody was asking questions why we hasn’t got any kids after 9 years of marriage. I couldn’t help it than to break the silence to my father in-law, he gave me doctor Uduehi’s contact and I contacted him without wasting time, after I applied his medications I started experiencing sperm, although it was little at the benign but after a shot while it became more than 16 million. My wife is 2 months pregnant as I speak. You too is not left out, reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384
For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual prime time and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctor Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural Herbal Medicine and Herbal Soap to be Rubin my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple of additional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus. Cancer. Tuberculosis. Zero sperm count. Asthma. Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV. Impotence Effection, Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease. Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement, Waist & Back Pain. Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Contact his number: +2349010754824.
Post a Comment